WHAT TO SEE IN COLORADO SPRINGS
Are you an adventure pleader? Do you love nature?
You are in the ideal zone. Here, today we’ve brought to you the most stunning and adventuristic jaunt destination.
The charming city with over 50 locale enticements, magnificent panorama, ample outdoor adventure and vigorous culture with an affluent history, the city of Colorado Springs, EI Paso, United States.
The most populous city of the EI Paso county, the city is located at the base of Pikes Peak. Townlike city is often deemed as one of the best cities in the country to subsist. Book your tickets today to the Southwest airlines official site of the Southwest Airlines and fly with them in the Falls, as they say, is the best time of the year to catch a glimpse of the Colorado Springs.
With the city being located at the base of Rocky Mountains and furnished with all the bounties of nature, the city offers something or the other to every explorer out there. So, here is a chart of all the activities you can engage in when in Colorado Springs.
WHAT TO SEE
- THE ROYAL GEORGE - Feel the wind in the country’s highest zipline between the parallels of the Royal George Bridge and the Aerial Gondolas, The Royal George. Take a roundtrip either 1000ft over the Arkansas River or rejoice rafting in the watercourse.
- THE GARDEN OF THE GODS - Do you love trekking? Get your boots ready and explore the trails in the garden of the gods, remarked as the best place to enjoy hiking in Colorado.
- THE PIKES PEAK HIGHWAY - Take the trip up to the mountain’s hilltop and look over the city from the Pikes Peak Highway and explore glorious sight across the sightseeing including wilderness, tall trees and beautiful sky.
- THE SKYLINE DRIVE - Take a breath-taking ride at the Skyline Drive and feast your eyes with the magnificent look of the municipality. Towards the top at the highland, you’ll see a spectacular array of the antique dinosaur traces.
- RUSSELL TUTT SCENIC HIGHWAY - Russell Tutt Scenic Highway is another precious treasure you just can’t afford to skip. Take a tour of the Will Rodgers Shrine inside the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and have a look at the vast array of wildlife. Also, don’t forget to swim in North Cheyenne Creek in the cozier months.
- COLORADO SPRINGS PARKS – Tired of your day’s expedition? Soothe in the charm of any of the parks in Colorado. Stroll down the beautiful views and take a look at the fossil beds or the wildlife that too free of cost.
- COLORADO SPRINGS PIONEER MUSEUM – Are you a history buff? This museum truly will cater to your thirst of knowledge. From giving a view of the 20th century EI Paso to telling the story of how a mining town turned to a popular tourist destination, this museum acknowledges to all the queries inside out. Don’t forget to stop at the Western Museum of Mining and industry if you crave to know about mining or if you want to try your hand at gold-planning.
The list doesn’t terminate here, there’s a lot you can do besides these things. Whether you want to take a tour of the city down the hills or sit on the cliff, you just can't miss capturing every moment of the trip.
So, travellers!! What are you even waiting for? Grab your tickets now with Southwest Airlines Reservations and set out for the excursion you'll cherish for life.